Tena koutou e nga rau Rangatira ma. Ko Na Raihania toku ingoa he uri no Rongamaiwahine me Kahungunu.
I am married to Marnie and together we have 4 children and 7 grandchildren.
- Elected member for Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou
- Ministerial Appointed Board member for Hauora Tairawhiti (DHB)
- Chair for Te Waiora o Nukutaimemeha (Tairawhiti MRB)
- Member for Midlands region Iwi Relationship Board.
- Iwi appointed member for the Maori Relationship Board Hawkes Bay
- Kahungunu rep for Central region Maori health Board Te Whiti ki te Uru.
- Chair for Tauwhareparae 1F Farm.
- Employed by Dept of Corrections Hastings.
My passion is to find ways for whanau to invest in their own health success. Ensure that structures and processes allow for that investment and to support a primary care strategy that focusses on prevention, education and quality.