COVID-19 Assessment form – Halcyon
- The Halcyon COVID-19 form is available via PMS forms – look for Halcyon Portal.
- The following service codes must be installed to generate invoices in the PMS:
Halcyon COVID-19 Assessment form
- Go to the patient and open the Halcyon Portal
- Click the link next to the COVID-19 form name* – New Assessment/Notification
- Select the appropriate provider on the Provider tab if your name has not pre-populated
- Complete the Clinical Assessment and Identification Details The content of these tabs can change from time to time, as swabbing guidelines and criteria change.
- Navigate through the form by clicking on the tabs or using the Back/Next buttons.
- Some details will be pulled from the PMS, please check with the patient that the details are correct.
- Click Submit Claim when the form has been completed.
- *To part fill a form and return to it later, click Park Form. When returning to view the patient, the form link will say Finish an assessment.
- Only submit the form when complete; submitted claims can’t be edited.
- Submitting the form will save a summary to the patient inbox
At the top of the page – click Reports to view the status of claims or a list of parked forms.