CPO – Acute Care, Gynae, Residential Care, Contraception
The CPO programme for Acute Care, Gynae, Residential Care, and Contraception pathways has two forms:
- Claim / outcome
CPO Hospital Discharge has it’s own form as it doesn’t require a referral. Click here to see more about CPO Hospital Discharge.
Create a new referral and choose the pathway.
A link to the claim form for each pathway will appear on the Current Programmes tab.
The claim form has been streamlined
- A link to the claim form for the open pathway will show on the Current Programmes tab when a referral is open
- If there are multiple pathways open, there will be a link for each pathway (see image below)
- The CPO number is prepopulated when you choose the pathway to make a claim for (see image below)
- Complete a new claim form for each item or service provided
- A claim can’t be made without an open referral
A summary of the referral and claim information is shown on the Current Programmes page.
- Choose an outcome option on the claim/outcome form
- A final diagnosis box will appear
- Choose the outcome diagnosis (this will prepopulate if there is only one possible final diagnosis)
- Add clinical notes and update the management section.