Self-managing your long term condition
The Kia Ora programme is a FREE course that gives you the tools to manage your long term condition. It will give you information and knowledge and teach you how to manage your symptoms for a better quality of life.
What is a long term condition:
A long term condition has a significant impact on people’s lives, such as asthma, cancer, weight problems, diabetes, COPD, respiratory, cardiovascular disease, mental illness, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, kidney disease – anything that stops you from living a well, healthy and active life.
Discover for yourself:
- Action planning
- Health tips for eating well
- Medication usage
- Managing pain and fatigue
- Better breathing techniques
- Introduction to physical activity
- Dealing with difficult emotions
- Making informed treatment decisions
- Working better with your Doctor and Nurse
- How to use your mind to manage symptoms
If you would like to find out more about the Kia Ora Programme fill out the form below and we will be in contact