Everyone has the right to good quality health care – and should expect it.
If you live in the Hawke’s Bay region you can enrol – for free – with a doctor’s general practice surgery that is a member of Health Hawke’s Bay Primary Health Organisation. We work together to offer lower fees to patients and offer many community-based health services and programmes.
It is quick and easy to find and enrol with a doctor in our network.
- Look at the names of all doctors (GPs) and health providers in Hawke’s Bay who belong to Health Hawke’s Bay
- Check the fees or cost of seeing a doctor at each surgery
When you have decided on a doctor or medical practice
- Call the doctor’s surgery you would like to enrol with
- Make an appointment to visit the doctor
- When you visit the doctor, you will be asked to complete an enrolment form. This will enrol you with the doctor and practice you choose.