When attending the webinars, you are encouraged to keep a Record of Learning to record your education hours. This can be as easy as maintaining an Excel spreadsheet.
Did you miss a Webinar? See links below to recent recordings:
- Introduction to Telehealth for NZ Health Providers
- Equity and Improving Access
- Telehealth TECH: Security, privacy, software and hardware
- NZ Regulation and Legislation for Telehealth
- Telehealth ensuring effective communication – building health literacy
- LMAC – Using Joint Accountability to Reboot your Business
- A Practical Guide to Working with Suicidal Youth
- Pressure Injury: Mechanism of Injury
- PADA Popup chat #6 – Breastfeeding and Perinatal Distress with Liora Noy
- PADA Pop-Up Chat #7 – The Use of Positive Psychology in Supporting Mothers to Flourish with Justine Pack-England
- PADA Popup Chat #8 – “Engaging with Families and Violence” with Celine Donovan & Chris Hurring
- PADA Popup Chat #9 – The Role of the GP in Perinatal Mental Health with Dr Rona Carroll
- PADA Popup Chat #10 – A Pasifika Initiative for Pregnant Mums with Sara & Lucia from the Taeaomanino Trust
- PADA Popup Chat #11 – How Doulas Contribute Positively to Mothers’ and Family’s Mental Health with Carol Burroughs from Freedom Births
- National Immunisation Schedule changes from 1 July 2020. Presenters: Shelley Kininmonth and Bernadette Heaphy
1. Goodfellow Symposium 2021 – Skills for Next Monday
Saturday and Sunday, 27-28 March 2021
Good news! Our 2021 Symposium is going ahead – but with a twist – it’ll be virtual.
It’s the sensible thing to do with COVID likely to be around for a while yet, and our key concern is everybody’s safety.
You’ll still get a rich multi-stream two-day programme and be able to interact with our speakers. An added benefit is that you’ll have immediate access to all the talks and discussions, not just the one you’re participating in: each session will be posted on our website as soon as it finishes.