Manu Taupua Pharmacy Claim
Halcyon is a claiming system used by Health Hawke’s Bay for fee-for-service funding. For pharmacies Halcyon is accessed through a web browser – Chrome is recommended.
- Go to https://hhbportal.karo.nz/
- Login to Halcyon– contact your pharmacy lead for the details. This is an organisation login, only the pharmacy lead should change the password.
- Search for the patient by NHI (you can skip this step to view the form)
- The forms are listed.
- Click on New Pharmacy Claim to start a new claim.
- Complete the form.
- Patient tab: NES data will populate the demographics here
- Provider tab: Choose the provider of the service from the provider list
- Clinical Details tab: Ensure the consult date is correct, and select the services provided. The form will show more fields to complete dependent on the services that have been selected.
- Submit the claim when complete
Note: Claims cannot be edited once submitted.
Email email@example.com for assistance.
To view submitted forms and check the payment status, go to the Reports menu and choose the Claim Status report.
How to get help
Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with:
- editing submitted claims
- information about the form
- claim status