The Palliative Care programme is available across all practices.
The registration dates can be viewed by any practice.
The Palliative Care programme has three forms:
- New Registration – onto the Palliative Care programme
- Claim – for each consult
- If the programme expiry date is close, use the Exit/Renew Patient form to extend the programme expiry date for another 6 months.
- If the patient no longer needs the programme, use the Exit/Renew Patient form to remove the patient from the programme.
- There is a limit of one claim per patient per claim type per day. Multiple claims for the same claim type will be submitted as ‘Requires review’. These claims are reviewed at Health HB and you may receive a call to check if the claim is valid.
- Patients are not required to be enrolled with the practice.